CA Fire Protection strives to place health and safety first, it is our duty as a company to ensure our awareness, commitment, and culture surrounding health and safety is exceptional.
CA Fire Protection likes to be at the forefront of health and safety; passive fire protection is an integral part of ensuring a buildings fire safety and protection. Using a list of preventive measures to slow or avert the spread of fire.
Monitoring and reviewing operatives safe working practices by implementing the use of site visits by internal and external health and safety representatives and contracts managers.
Training is a priority in our company. Not only does it ensure top quality installation of passive fire protection but also that our skilled operatives are capable in identifying risks and hazards to help prevent any work-related incidents from occurring. All operatives hold a CSCS card and are competently trained in either SSSTS OR SMSTS and appropriately trained in NVQ passive fire stopping. They also hold a number of other certificates such as:
- ASBSESTOS AWARENESS
- FIRST AID
- MANUAL HANDLING
- Constructionline Gold – To have Constructionline Gold membership means our Environmental Management, Equalities and Diversity, and Quality Management, and legislative compliance are stringently reviewed.
- CHAS – Gain health & safety accreditation, mitigate risks & grow your business with CHAS, the industry-leading contractor health & safety certification in the UK.
- NAPFIS – At NAPFIS we provide appropriate training to give you the knowledge to correctly certify your work and we provide you with the ongoing support in relation to the standards of passive fire protection.
- BM Trada – BM TRADA exists to help make certain that the materials, products and processes that we test, inspect and certify for our customers are always safe, quality, compliant and fit for purpose. BM TRADA is proud to be part of Element, the market leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification services.
- IFC – IFC Certification Ltd is a UKAS accredited and internationally recognised provider of high-quality customer focused independent third-party certification. IFC Certification Ltd is also a Notified Certification Body for certificating products for CE Marking under the Construction Products Directive.
- Working towards ISO certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 AND ISO 45001